|Clio Art Lipstick- the packaging is lovely! :)|
|Clio Art Lipstick in Luminous Coral|
And here is a picture of it swatched on my arm:
|Swatch of Clio Luminous Coral on my arm (MAC NC15 skin tone)|
In terms of comparisons with other lipsticks in my stash, Luminous Coral is most similar to MAC Crosswires lipstick, which I reviewed here: http://vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/30-days-of-lipstick-day-3-mac.html. The difference is that Luminous Coral offers a slightly more sheer and moisturizing formula and has slighltly less pink in it than Crosswires.
Here are a few pictures of me wearing it:
|Me wearing Clio Art Lipstick in Luminous Coral|
- This sheer, moisturizing formula is very comfortable on the lips
- A perfect shade of coral for fair skin
- Unique and beautiful packaging!
- At over $20, this is a rather pricey lipstick
- Because Clio is a Korean brand, this lipstick may be hard to track down!
I hadn't used this lipstick in several weeks, and it was a pleasure wearing it today! Not only is it fun to show off the packaging during touch-ups throughout the day, but the formula also didn't leave my lips dry, despite the cooling weather. A perfect autumn treat! :)