Here is a picture of the lipstick packaging- quite sleek, I think!
|Boots No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick|
And here is a picture of Paradise in the tube:
|Boots No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstck in Paradise|
And swatched on my arm:
|Boots Moisture Drench Paradise swatched on my inner arm (NC15 skin tone)|
As you can see from the photos, Paradise is quite a unique shade, so much so that it is hard to describe! Taking my best shot, it is a warm pinky-plum with gold shimmer and a semi-matte frost finish. I fell in love with the shade from the first time I tried it on- so glad I gave it a try!
Here are a few pictures of me wearing it:
|Me wearing Boots No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Paradise|
- As its name suggests, this lipstick offers a moist, non-drying finish on the lips
- Highly pigmented (a little goes a long way!), which is not always the case with drug store lipsticks
- Unique shade! Another that's perfect for fall :)
- Great value!
- This lipstick does have somewhat of a frosty finish, which may not be everyone's taste
- It may be somewhat hard to find, especially if other Shoppers locations are discontinuing the line
Overall, I am very happy with this product so far! For the price, it offers a colour- and moisture-rich formula that is a pleasure to wear. If you can find this range of lipsticks at your local drug store, I recommend that you pick one up!