FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Sunday 18 May 2014

Guest Post! Spring FOTD: 'Cause Pastel Means Spring ...or Something...

Hi, everyone! It's time for a first here at Vibrant Beauty Blog- a guest post! Today I'm turning things over to Jenn from A Beautiful Zen, one of my favourite Toronto-based beauty blogs. Enjoy!!
--------------------



Hey it's Jenn from A Beautiful Zen! So people tell me pastels mean spring...or maybe its the other way around. After the amazing perma-winter, I'd like to think that Spring is finally here for realz! And to celebrate I want to use my Dior Celeste as much as possible.




Eyes:
Dior Mono Eyeshadow - Celeste (inner corners)
Lorac Pro Palette- Mauve (on lid)
MAC - Cranberry (outer 3rd of eye)
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Make Up For Ever Brow Pencil - 4
Urban Decay liner - Demolition

Face:
Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation - 932 Nude Beige
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer - 7
Tarte Blush - Exposed
Benefit Highligher - Watt's Up

Lips:
Korres Lip Glaze - Jasmine

Now let's see exactly how many photos I can put of my face. ALL THE PHOTOS!




Look at how amazingly Celeste brightens those inner corners!!! I can't get enough. That being said...I really need to use it in other ways but I can't get over its awesome lavender brightening abilities. Hope this look provides some inspiration to your Spring face!

Follow me on:

17 comments:

  1. What a pretty lady and look! Thanks for presenting her, I'll definitely check out her blog :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for putting this up dude! :) might i say that the lady in the photos is looking pretty good hahah.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tips dear! learned a lot from you ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeup look! Guest posts are fun because then I get to find new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haai Jenn! Nice to see your pretty face here! You have such incredibly bright eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post!
    Looks like the Jen's are getting together with the most flawless complexions on the web.
    Great post your makeup looks amazing :)
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a beautiful guest post! She looks lovely. Have a great day. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice make up! This pastel eyeshadow is gorgeous with your eyes <3
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, look so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets ness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful eye make up, your eyes look so bright and pretty <3

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pastel shadow look is so soft and pretty. I definitely think pastels and spring go together perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HELLO JENN :D
    I like the last shot + still not brave enough to wear pastels on my eyes. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out a way to incorporate it since I don't wear lippies either--blush seems like a viable option right now.
    Anyways, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenn is gorgeous! I really enjoyed this guest blog post. :-)

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hypnose Centrum brings you the best Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy in Belgiƫ with long lasting effects and no side effects! Hypnosis, often known as hypnotherapy, is a technique for achieving a heightened state of awareness known as trance. It involves guided relaxation, deep concentration, and concentrated attention.

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)