Here is a picture of Ladybug in the tube. As you can see, it's received a lot of love from me over the past couple of years, so is a little worse for wear. Hopefully you can still get a good sense of the shade, though!
|MAC Lustre Lipstick in Ladybug|
And here is a picture of it swatched on my arm (in the middle):
|MAC Ladybug (middle) swatched on my arm (MAC NC15 skin tone)|
And finally, a few pictures of me wearing it!
|Me wearing MAC Lustre Lipstick in Ladybug|
|Under artificial light|
- Because this is a sheer, non-matte formula, it is perfect for those who want to try out a red lipstick (maybe fore the first time- exciting!), but are afraid of shades that are too opaque, matte, or overpowering
- This is a wonderful shade of red for those with warm undertones, since it is orange-based
- Excellent quality for the price!
- Gives a retro feel with a modern twist!
- This may not be as flattering on those with very cool, pink-toned skin
- Despite the shiny finish, MAC's Lustre formulas can be somewhat drying on the lips
Ladybug has truly been one of the most loved and raved-about lipsticks in my collection- I'm surprised this is the first time I've written about it! It's my go-to when I'm looking for a low-maintenance red shade that livens up my face, or when I want to feel glamorous without having to opt for a super deep or opaque shade. I'm sure it will make frequent appearances over the holidays!
Thanks for reading :)