Here's a picture of it in the tube:
|MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Lickable|
And here is a picture of it swatched on my arm, compared with a couple other bright pink lipsticks in my collection. It's in the middle:
|MAC Lickable (centre) as compared with MAC Impassioned (left) and NARS Schiap (right)|
As you can see, Lickable is a slightly blue-based fuchsia with a satiny, creamy finish. It is definitely more cool-toned than MAC Impassioned and is less matte and slightly less violet-toned than NARS Schiap.
Here are a few pictures of me wearing it:
|Me wearing MAC Lickable Lipstick|
- A perky fuchsia shade that instantly brightens up my face!
- This should be suitable for both light and dark skin tones
- Creamy finish that does not dry out the lips
- The quality of MAC lipsticks can't be beat for the price!
- This may be too vibrant for those who prefer more neutral lipsticks (though, as I've said before, I encourage you to try this out, as you may surprise yourself!)
- Because this is cool-toned, it might not be as flattering for those with very warm, golden undertones to their skin
Overall, Lickable has been one of the most frequently-used lipsticks in my collection over the past couple years. Whenever it's rainy or I feel tired, sick, or otherwise cranky and lethargic, wearing Lickable does wonders to push the gloom away! If you're on the market for a wearable fuchsia lipstick, or are in need of an instant mood-booster, check this one out! :)