|Revlon ColourBurst Lipstick|
Rosy Nude is a neutral-to-warm brown-toned pink with a satiny finish (not too matte, not too shiny). For me it is a perfect balance of brown and pink- any browner and it could look muddy; any pinker and it would no longer offer a neutral-nude shade. It's a great lipstick to grab when you want a warm, natural lip that isn't as pale as a traditional nude lipstick. And it's perfect for fall!
Here is a picture of it in the tube:
|Revlon ColourBurst Lipstick in Rosy Nude|
And here is a picture of it swatched on my arm (on the bottom/left):
|On left/bottom: Revlon ColourBurst Lipstick in Rosy Nude swatched on my arm (MAC NC15 skin tone)|
And finally, a few pictures of me wearing it!
|Me wearing Revlon Rosy Nude ColourBurst Lipstick (In sunlight)|
|Under artificial light|
- Great colour pigmentation- a little goes a long way!
- Flattering satin finish that does not dry out lips
- Extremely affordable (Especially since these often go on sale at Shoppers!)
- Should be a flattering shade for most skin tones
- Easy to find- pick it up at any of your local drug stores!
- Can't really think of any- except that you might not like this if brown-toned lipsticks arent' your thing :)
Revlon truly does offer some of the best drug store lipsticks on the market. I have several of them in my stash! Rosy Nude is a perfect neutral shade for nearly everyone; it's subtle enough to pair with a smoky eye and it's natural enough to wear to the workplace without raising any eyebrows :) Give it a try- your wallet won't complain!