FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sephora VIB Haul, featuring Urban Decay, BeneFit, and more!

Hello, everyone! Last week was the wonderful time of year when Sephora holds one of its rare, and thus super exciting, sales. A full 20% off everything for their loyal VIB members! Whenever this sale rolls around, I try to stock up on a couple essentials and snag an extra treat or two. And that's exactly what I did this year!


Here's a peek at everything all nestled in their boxes:


And a quick description of each:

Urban Decay Naked Palette:
So this is a product that needs no introduction or description, but the fact that it's finally in my stash is significant! I'd been putting off picking it up for so long not because it didn't interest me and not because I didn't need it (well, I really don't need it), but because I thought I'd like it too much. So much so that all of my existing eye shadow palettes would be put to shame. So eye shadow collection beware, I now have the ultimate neutral collection in my grasp!


BeneFit They're Real! Mascara
I received a mini-sized version of this in my annual birthday gift from Sephora and I was pleasantly surprised! In short, it adds incredible length, volume and curl without any hints of smudging or flaking. It's really a wonder! While its higher price has led me to stick to my trusty Clinique mascaras, I had to pick this up while the sale was on. To see my full review, click here!

NARS Smudge-Proof Eye Shadow Base and Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer Oil-Free (minis)
I got these two little primers as freebies with my purchase. Have heard good things about both, so can't wait to give them a go! NARS products rarely disappoint, so I have high hopes :)


Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe:
This is one of those products that may not be a super exciting purchase, but it's something that I cannot be without! I've been using this for years to fill in my sparse brows and it works wonders to shape my brows while looking natural and lasting all day. I love it so much, that I thought I'd give it a proper portrait, below :)



Marc Jacobs Enamoured Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Petra
Since the launch of the Marc Jacobs line at Sephora a couple months back, I've been lusting after this polish. It's a totally unique shimmery, glossy bronzy purple shade that I can foresee on my nails quite often this Winter!


And my haul came in this cute little striped lippy bag that will definitely come in handy:


And that's it! I'm super stoked about everything I picked up over the weekend and am already planning some future posts with these products. Naked Palette "Face of the Day" posts, here I come!

Did any of you have a VIB haul last week? Loving or craving any of the goodies I featured here?

Thanks for reading :)

43 comments:

  1. What a great haul! Yay for the Naked palette! I did haul some stuff, of course, but it hasn't all arrived yet. :)

    nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy with everything I picked up :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Can't wait for your review on the naked pallet, it may end up being my after xmas present to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's totally worth picking up :)

      Delete
  3. Aww you got some great things in the VIB sale! That Marc Jacobs nail polish looks amazing... can't wait to see it on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you checked out my latest post! xo

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! I absolutely love the Naked Palette - I've completely used up both Sin and Half Baked, and I've hit pan on a few more shades!
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth it! Those shades are especially lovely :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul wooo for the Naked palette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I have the Naked palette as well, love it to bits :) I wish we had Sephora here! O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite lovable! Thanks for stopping by, Isabelle :)

      Delete
  7. Great Sephora haul! Have you heard about the Naked3 palette? It has some amazing shades in there <3!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gita! The Naked3 is definitely calling my name! xo

      Delete
  8. Lovely haul! So jealous we dont have Sephora in the uk!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Crazy there isn't Sephora in the UK!

      Delete
  9. You picked up some lovely items, the nail polish looks particularly nice x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually pretty jealous because yes, I am craving something from your haul! The Naked palette. We don't have Urban Decay here so no Naked for me. And it really sucks because like you said - that is the ULTIMATE neutral collection of shades...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, the Naked Palette is so worth it if you can get your hands on it! xo

      Delete
  11. Omg, love what you got!!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely haul!
    That Marc Jacobs nail polish looks amazing!!!!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! I'm looving the polish :)

      Delete
  13. YAY SEPHORA VIB SALE!! lol. i'm glad you got to pick up the naked palette!!! strangely with my HUGE (and unfortunate) love of eyeshadows i have yet to own it! i guess i'm telling myself i just have way too many..(and yet i just bought another one today...oh god). can't wait to see what you'll do with the shadows :)!

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to try the Marc Jacobs polishes, I want to pick one up in 'Lola'. Excited to see a review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post i want it all ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely selection here :) I really want a naked palette I heard theres a new one out also x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The palette is fab and I'm so tempted by Naked3 too :)

      Delete
  17. Great haul. I finally live somewhere with a Sephora and I can never stop going in there. Every times I go in there, they have some sort of 15%-25% off, so bad for my bank balance :p

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's great- just not for your wallet ;)

      Delete
  18. great palette, lovely colors!
    wish you a wonderful weekend!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow,so beautiful products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! That nail polish color is so pretty! :)

    http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lupe! It's one of my new favourites :)

      Delete
  21. Haha, it really works wonders! Thanks, Marlen :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good collections. Love it....<3

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)