To celebrate, I'm going to give away the products below to one lucky winner. The contest is open internationally, so followers all around the globe can apply! Here are some photos and descriptions of the products in the giveaway, followed by the rules of how to enter!
The products included in this giveaway are:
1) Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Animal Instinct (a fuchsia and black zebra print). Thought this would be a fun print to try out for spring/summer!
2) O.P.I. Top Coat (full size). Because who can't use a good top coat? :)
3) Consonant Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream (15ml). A simple, effective product from a Canadian luxury organic brand. Perfect for the cold winter months!
4) Urban Decay 27/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (full size). Can't go wrong with a super-soft, long-wearing black liner!
5) NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Burgundy (full size). A richly pigmented lip colour in a deep, vampy shade!
6) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (full size). An incredibly versatile pinky-plum "my lips but better" shade. Have been wearing it nearly every day since I got one for Christmas!
And now for the rules:
To enter, you must:
1) Follow this blog via Blogger/GFC (sorry to all of my followers on Bloglovin'; unfortunately that site doesn't allow me to see who my followers are, so you must follow me via Blogger as well to enter. Thanks for understanding!)
2) Leave a comment below stating:
- What types of posts would you like to see from me in the future? More of the same? Something new?
- A way to contact you (preferably an email or blog address, as I do not have Twitter)
3) Leave a single comment only (ONE ENTRY per person!)
4) Enter by 11:59pm on February 28th, 2013
Overall, I'm keeping things pretty simple. On March 1st I will count all of the valid entries and generate a random number to determine the winner. Please let me know if you have any questions about the rules or conditions!
And that's it! Can't wait to receive your entries and hear your feedback about my blog! Your readership means so much to me; looking forward to much more excitement on the Vibrant Beauty Blog!
One more view of the prizes: