FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Thursday 11 October 2012

Candid Beauty

Some of my favourite photos of myself are not those that I've highly posed for this blog (though sometimes those do turn out fiercely!), but rather those that arise from a spontaneous moment of fun, inspiration, and ambiance. Recently my boyfriend and I spent a lovely afternoon wandering around a gorgeous park tucked away in a fairly central area of the city. It was beautiful! The light, the scenery, and the company were perfect!

No, the photos below are not completely candid, but they represent a truly lighthearted, carefree moment when all the conditions were right. Here are some of my favourites: 






And one of my handsome boyfriend (and photographer!), because I think he's beautiful too :)

Thanks for reading! 

14 comments:

  1. ... and by "company", I'm sure you're referring to the goats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes- you, and the goats. And the sheep :)

      Delete
  2. the text is beautiful, you write wonderfully. And the pictures that go with the post ties it all together. You both look truly happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks very much! So sweet of you to say. It was a very happy day :)

      Delete
  3. You two make a lovely couple! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I'm so glad you posted these. You are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, darlin'! Hope you and D are enjoying the fall as well :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos and the weather around you two looks so beautiful :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, the weather and the scenery really were perfect :)

      Delete
  6. aww these are adorable! my favorite ones are the candid ones too. a few weeks ago i was looking through all my folders of pictures me and my boyfriend took, and i had a years worth of super sweet, silly ones i didn't even realize i had. i printed them out and made the goofiest album you can think of haha, i love them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, what a sweet surprise to find all those photos. So nice to capture and keep fun, silly memories like that :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Jen, I enjoyed seeing the great pictures of the 2 of you. Dad and I look forward to visiting you next month. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)