FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Monday 23 June 2014

My Lovely Parcel from May Lindstrom Skin!

Hi, everyone! I've been much more into online shopping lately (a dangerous hobby, indeed!) and I had to write a quick post about an absolutely lovely package that arrived on my doorstep late last week. The parcel was from the nearly nascent, luxury organic brand May Lindstrom Skin and, let me say, it was packaged with care! 

While I will undoubtedly laud the beautiful products inside the package shortly, this entry is all about the parcel itself- the little touches that made this online order a fun, personalized experience. Upon opening the cardboard shipping box, I saw a shoebox-sized sleek black box emblazoned with the May Lindstrom Skin logo and tied with a shiny black ribbon. 



After delicately untying the ribbon and lifting the lid, I spied a white envelope addressed to yours truly. Inside? A hand written card from May herself, telling me that "this is your time to indulge". How very sweet! I love that this brand is just small enough to allow for such personal, thoughtful touches! The box also included a typed letter explaining that a free full-sized product was included in the package as a celebration of May Lindstrom's birthday. I must say that the freebie is what drove me to make an order from the brand, as I'd been curious about it for a while, yet the price had hindered me. A great incentive and I'm glad I caved!



Upon lightly lifting the sheer black tissue paper, the products were revealed! On the left was The Problem Solver Correcting Mask housed in a luxe black cardboard box and on the right, another treat all tied up!



The incredible freebie included was May's brand new skin refresher, the Jasmine Garden Mist, which came in a full-sized(!), weighty glass bottle. Both products looked so sleek and beautiful nestled in the crimped, paper padding. I almost didn't want to take them out, but I quickly did. I had to use The Problem Solver right away!



So there you go, a quick peek at my first-ever May Lindstrom order. Nothing about this shipment was cheap, from the luxury-priced products, to the shipping, to the duties, but I must say that I've never received an online parcel packaged with such care and detail. The personal messages were unexpected and so very much appreciated!

Look out for reviews of both of these stunning products, coming up soon!

In the meantime, if you're curious to learn more about May Lindstrom Skin, you can check out her website (here) or her full skin care lineup on Fresh Faced (here).

Have a wonderful day! 

11 comments:

  1. That's so well put together, makes things so much nicer when you receive such a thought out parcel rather that it just bunged in with some bubble wrap.
    I'd love to shop here
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is some beautiful packaging, I hope the products are as good as they look, they would be so cute in my bathroom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great packaging! I love that so much thought was put into it. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That has to be the best packaging job I've ever seen. They did an amazing job. I can't wait to see the review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your thoughts on this!
    The packaging, right down to the hand written letter ...very classy.
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. God. That looks absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for the reviews!!!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)