FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 14 October 2015

A Brief Break; Cuteness in the Meantime!

Hi, everyone! I realize that I haven't posted in a few days and, looking ahead, it seems like blogging won't be in my timeline for the next few. I was busy with Thanksgiving festivities, now work, and tomorrow is my PhD graduation! My parents are coming into town this evening and tomorrow I cross the stage to make it official! I will be back next week with some reviews and tutorials, but for now, I leave you with my favourite photo of my niece and I. 


Have a wonderful week and I'll be back with you soon! xo

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful niece and dress!! Enjoy your graduation, Thanksgiving and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation and have a great break and family time! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Congratulations on your graduation, that's such an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is the cutest :) Thanks, Trysh! xo

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your graduation and your niece looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you will have an amazing day Dr :) Also enjoy your time with your family! She's so adorable!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your grad! So exciting! We'll have to call you Dr. Vibrant now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, I like the sound of that! Thanks, Tracy! xo

      Delete
  7. Congratulations lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so pretty and Congrats girl!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)