I've been inspired and intrigued by so many bloggers' wishlists in the past, so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon! I recently organized all of my makeup and skin care cravings into an official list, so I thought I'd spotlight a lot of them here!
Being my first-ever wishlist post, I've featured a ton of goodies! I promise my subsequent wishlists won't be so gargantuan ;)
- BeneFit Fine-One-One: Described as a "sheer, brightening cheek-and-lip colour" (Sephora.com) this looks like such a fresh, lovely blush for spring! It has re-ignited my interest in cream blushes.
- Armani Lip Maestros: These matte lip lacquers are incredibly pigmented, long-wearing, and comfy on lips. I know because I've tried a few of them at Sephora over the past couple months. Each of the shades I've tested have been spot-on and super chic!
- Chanel le Volume de Chanel Mascara: The emergence of warmer weather has also sparked my interest in coloured mascara. Chanel's new mascara comes in a few lovely colours, including a rich blue (Bleu) and a vibrant violet (Prune). I'm looking for more affordable options, as these are definitely a splurge, but Chanel's offering looks truly fantastic!
- BeneFit Fake-Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer: BeneFit's most recent concealer promises to camouflage dark circles and blur fine lines, while providing 6-hours of hydration! I don't often opt for highly moisturizing concealers (as my skin is oily) but I've heard that the lasting power is also great!
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup: I'm a long-time lover of Revlon's ColourStay foundation, but sometimes want something a bit more sheer. I've heard such great things about this new foundation! Revlon describes it as offering lightweight, seamless, buildable coverage and I am totally tempted!
- OCC Lip Tar in Super NSFW: I was so happy when OCC Lip Tars made it to Toronto late last year. Described as a "gold-laced red" (by Sephora.com) this is a unique shimmery red that looks incredibly festive :)
- Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF20 in Snow Glow: Sephora claims that this product "tints, primes, nourishes, prevents, and protects skin in one easy step". I recently received this in "Vanilla Glow" and loved the formula, but was a bit too fair for the shade. I think mixing in Snow Glow with Vanilla would make for the perfect colour!
- Real Techniques Brushes: Do I need to say anything about these? The Real Techniques brushes are professional-quality, cruelty-free, and amazingly affordable. They've also just made their way to Toronto. Soon they will be mine!
- NARS Satin Lip Pencils: Another new offering at Sephora, these lip colours promise a "rich, creamy satin finish that stays on all day" ( from Sephora.com). I already love NARS' Velvet Matte and Velvet Gloss pencils, so this variation really caught my attention. I just spotted these at the Eaton Centre Sephora last week and they look amazing!
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy: Illamasqua is another brand that recently hit Toronto shelves, to my extreme excitement. I own a couple blushes from the brand so far, but the shade that's tempting me most lately is Hussy, described by Sephora as a "bright petal pink". It looks matte, vibrant, and lovely!
- Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil: I spotted this eco-friendly line recently at one of my favourite shops, Jacob & Sebastian here in Toronto. The brand's staple product is their Aragn oil. I'm currently working through a sample and my skin is loving it :)
- MAC 217 Blending Brush: This is perhaps MAC's most raved-about brush. Described as being perfect for "shading or blending colour or creamy products" this brush looks incredibly versatile and handy. I feel that I need this in my collection to see if it's worth the hype!
- Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque: Given that I have acne-prone, sensitive skin, I'm always keeping an eye out for treatments that will deep clean without irritating my skin. Aesop describes this mask as "a gentle yet thorough deep-cleansing treatment", which definitely fits the bill. It's also received a lot of love in the blogosphere, so I'm quite curious!
- Lush Fair Trade Honey Shampoo: I'll be on the hunt for a new shampoo shortly and am totally tempted by Lush's new honey-rich option. Lush touts that fair trade honey comprises more than 50% of the contents, which makes the product highly moisturizing, conditioning, and shine-inducing. I tried a sample of this and it was lovely!
- Coola Plant UV Face SPF 30 Unscented Moisturizer: Koola is another brand that I discovered at Jacob & Sebastian. Because I use chemical exfoliants on my skin, I'm always searching for a good broad-spectrum high-SPF sunscreen that will protect my skin without breaking it out. This option from Koola is rich in antioxidants, preservative-free, 70% organic, zinc-based, and transparent on the skin. I'm about to delve into a sample of this. Can't wait to try it!
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm: This is another much raved-about product in the blogosphere. I've taken a whiff of this at Shoppers and the scent really is divine! (A nice complement to the Lush Honey shampoo, perhaps?). And luckily the formula is supposed to be wonderful as well. Nuxe describes it as "a repairing, nourishing lip balm with a rich, delicious texture to restore suppleness and comfort". How could one not be tempted by that?!
- NYX Wonder Pencils: I've been wanting to pick up a nude-toned eyeliner to wear in the waterline of my eye to brighten things up a bit. Enter NYX's Wonder Pencils, multi-taskers that "conceal, brighten, and line!" (from NYX.com). They look incredibly versatile; can't wait to check them out!
Phew! Hope you enjoyed looking through my (way long) wishlist. Are you currently craving (or using? loving?) any of the goodies I featured here? What are your current cravings?
Thanks for reading! xo