FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Friday 6 January 2012

Happy (Belated) New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun, safe, and relaxing holiday break filled with family, friends, food, and maybe a festive makeup look or two! ;)




I realize that I haven't posted in quite a while, but I can assure you that I have some glamorous posts in the works!

As a sneak preview, one features a sparkly new Muppets-inspired nail polish:






And the other features a glam, retro look inspired by the beautiful Adele:





Look out for them soon! Cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Have you seen the previews for the NARS spring 2012 collection?

    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nars-spring-2012-swatches/

    While I don't think I'll buy most pieces in the line, I think the eyeshadow trio (Douce France) might be interesting...

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks for the link! I'm not going crazy over the collection as a whole, but I'd be interested to test out the Paramaribo eyeshadow duo (though I have so many bronzes/browns already) and the Dark Rite shadow pencil (don't have any good navy eyeliners or shadows). I'll let you know when I spot the collection in person :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)